Thursday, November 7, 2013

Random thoughts

Sooo I don’t really have any one thing in particular to talk about this week. I’m honestly just trying to get this out of the way since I woke up early today. Oh so I keep getting friend request from random people I’ve never met before.  Some of them are definitely fake, but others are real people form like Mexico, Africa or somewhere random. Like do people in other countries try to find American’s on Facebook? Is that what they do to entertain themselves? And for those lovely fake ones who only have one picture. The picture is pixelated, obviously the copy and paste method of a 2 year old. The person in the picture is usually a girl who is way too good looking to be adding random people on Facebook. So what is the point of creating a fake Facebook account? Maybe the person is trying to steal my account or something. Maybe the person who made it is really lonely and is looking to make “friends”. Maybe the person who made it is a pedophile looking for his next victim. Should I feel honored or insulted that this rapist chose me?

I went to the math emporium to take my math quiz and got a terrible grade. That doesn’t matter though because the math emporium drops the 3 lowest quiz grades. So after that I went to Kroger to get some things I needed. But of course I forget one of the more essential items on my list (tide) but I remember to pick up flavor blasted Goldfish. So at some point I either need to walk to the over priced convenient store to buy some or pay more time to get them cheaper at Kroger. Just remembered I ate at Panera yesterday, which gave me a chance to go to Kroger, but I completely blanked and forgot. Sometimes I hate being so forgetful. I really am very forgetful. Since I don’t write homework down in a planner all I can do is hope that I remember what my homework is.


So I have a really tight friend group here at Tech but like that’s it. I hangout with the same 2 guys and 3 girls everyday. Don’t get me wrong they’re awesome and I love them to death but I feel like were socially isolated. I believe we are because we are all in the Da Vinci Living and Learning Community. This means that everyone on my floor is a biological science major. I feel that if I were in a normal dorm I would be exposed to a ton of different people with different majors. The fact that my friends and I have all the same classes together stops us from branching out and meeting new people. But I have a plan to branch out. I’m going to join a bunch of different clubs so that I meet a bunch of new people and I’ll begin to make more friends outside of my major!

3 comments:

  1. I hate those people who send out random friend requests. I get friend requests from random people in India whom I don't even know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahaha
    i like your questions about the friend requests.....I wonder the same things sometimes
    and I'm sorry about your forgetfulness
    I too am forgetful at times but it's more annoying
    and MAKING FRIENDS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!
    you get to find out that you're not the only weird one so have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, for us, Mrs Smith will drop us four lowest quiz if we fill up midterm survey and final survey. If not she will only drop two quiz for us
    Very glade to know that you have your own friends group
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete